Owning student rental property can be a very profitable venture.  Sometimes, it can be difficult to insure.  Most insurance companies do not wish to offer insurance for the buildings that are primarily occupied by students or multiple unrelated people living in a house or apartment. If you own a student rental property in London; Waterloo or Guelph let us help you with your insurance needs.  We are able to offer affordable, broad form coverage, liability limits up to $5,000,000 and monthly payment plan options.

Email lisa@magenta-ins.ca for a quotation