with No Comments

So your landlord says you must have renters insurance… and they are right!

Your landlord’s insurance does not cover your personal contents so if you rent an apartment, house, or townhouse, renters insurance can help by replacing your belongings after a loss due to theft, fire, water damage or other insured perils. Insurance also helps cover the extra’s to help you get back on your feet after a loss.  Most importantly insurance protects you if someone gets injured or someone else’s property is damaged because of your negligence.

How much insurance is enough?  Think about all the things you own… the furniture, your clothes, your shoes!  What about your partners items, your children’s toys these can add up quickly! Now imagine having to replace all of those items at once due to fire or water damage.

If there was a fire in your apartment and you were forced to leave the building until the damage was fixed, where would you stay? Without a kitchen to prepare food, could you afford to dine out every night? Tenant’s insurance pays for any necessary expenses while your apartment is being repaired, such as hotel bills, restaurant meals and moving costs.

By answering a few qualifying questions Ontario & British Columbia residents can get a  quotation within minutes.  If you like it,  purchase it immediately by entering your credit card information on the secure site and a policy will be emailed to you within a few minutes along with your receipt of payment.   Let’s get started!